TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - Correct. I didn't buy one because I process things logically
People Seeking Info

Subject Correct. I didn't buy one because I process things logically

Posted by i_s_64 on January 22, 2019 at 11:08 AM
  This message has been viewed 386 times.

In Reply To Don't be salty... you didn't even buy one. I'd defenitely posted by nonstopna on January 21, 2019 at 11:44 PM

Message and know not to support the likes of horrible business practices. Especially when there are comparable products out there for the same price with a good turn around. There is no innovation here.

I witnessed my friend in the mid to late 2000's purchase an ASHpec Doolz. When he received the Doolz it did not have any couplers. He spoke to Ash and Ash said he would send that out, he just forgot. Months later and many messages and my friend finally gave in and decided to buy some couplers from Z1. He just purchased the couplers online, but Z1 also just threw in their newly released version of the Doolz for no extra charge. (Which they no longer sell)

Whose doolz did he end up using? Not Ash's. He sold his Ash doolz without couplers at a loss in time and money and said he didn't want to deal with Ash ever again. This is after me telling him over and over not to deal with Ash because of the constant troubles made public on the net.

This was over 10 years ago. Before Nick. Before his lawsuits for his exact same disappearing act and his multiple moves seemingly to evade the troubles we're talking about here. This is before the manifolds and the massive SMIC's. If a company has that track record and only makes it right 1 out of 10 times, you can be damn sure I will do everything to avoid ever possibly having to deal with that company in the future. That includes never having to ever potentially get into a warranty claim. The likelihood of hardship is much higher than the prospect of pleasure.

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.